A. "Has my portrayal of a character(s) changed the way you think of him/her?"
B. Pick one of my characters and I'll answer the following questions about him or her.
1. What would your character kill for? What would they die for?
2. What would they refuse to do under any circumstances? Why?
3. What do they dream about?
4. What’s their biggest fear?
5. What single object would they be most hard pressed to part with? Why?
6. What is their fondest memory?
7. What is their worst memory?
8. What or who was were their most significant influence? Expound.
9. What do they believe makes a successful life?
10. What makes them laugh?
11. What are their religious views?
12. What is their greatest strength?
13. Do they have a fatal flaw? If so, what is it?
14. Who is the most important person in their life?
15. If they died, who would miss them most? How would they die?
C. Pick a fandom, any fandom I'm in. I will tell you:
• One True Pairing Ship:
• Canon Ship:
• "If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship:
• "You are one sick puppy" Ship:
• "I dabble a little" Ship:
• "It's like a car crash" Ship:
• "Tickles my fancy but not sold just yet" Ship:
• "Makes no canon sense but why the heck not" Ship:
• "Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship:
Characters I play: dl_greenarrow
. There are others but I don't play them that much so...
Fandoms: Smallville, Supernatural, Buffy, Angel, Roswell, Third Watch, X-Files, Jericho and Joan of Arcadia. ...good God, I really AM fandom's bitch. Sigh.